Law Offices of O. Miller White : Experienced & Professional Bankruptcy Lawyer in Houston TX
Not only have I been handling Chapter 7 bankruptcies as a bankruptcy attorney for over 26 years but I also have 26 years of experience with all aspects of corporate credit.
With this combined experience it is very unlikely that any credit problem you have will be new to our bankruptcy attorney in Houston.
With the help of law Offices of O. Miller White – best bk attorney in Houston, you can:
- End all collection calls
- Cancel your debts in as little as 90 days
- Use bankruptcy exemptions to protect all your assets
- Benefit from advice on prudent credit use
- Receive a FREE consultation about how we can eliminate your debts also
Take your first step toward taking your life back.
How Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Can Give You Relief
Are you struggling with growing bills and mounting unpaid debts in Houston? If so, you’re not alone. Many circumstances can cause ordinary folks like you to be in this position through no fault of your own. A sudden job loss, a family emergency, a divorce or separation, an unexpected medical illness, can all result in unplanned financial hardship.
If you are suffering from the burden of too much debt, it’s important to take control of your finances by contacting the Law Offices of O. Miller White – bankruptcy law firm in Houston.
- By retaining the representation of a highly skilled Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer at our bk law firm in Houston, you can end most or all the collection calls to you at home or work.
- After the filing of bankruptcy by our bankruptcy law firm Houston, your bill collectors will be prohibited under federal law from contacting you or filing a lawsuit against you .
- Although most or all of your debts will be gone approximately 90 days after filing for bankruptcy, you will still most likely be able to keep your residence, household goods, furniture, work items, and automobiles, and many other items. This is due to the skillful use of bankruptcy exemptions which allows you to keep the maximum amount of your family assets allowed under bankruptcy law.
- After the successful completion of your chapter 7 bankruptcy case you will receive a bankruptcy discharge. This means your legal obligation to pay these debts is gone forever.
- As an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney in Houston, O. Miller White has helped countless clients throughout the Houston area fight back against their creditors and put an end to abuse or credit harassment. If you are a victim of creditor harassment, you can trust Mr. White – best bk attorney in Houston to act quickly in stopping your bankruptcy creditors from continuing to contact and harass you after your bankruptcy process begins. Should you retain his legal services, Mr. White – Houston bankruptcy lawyer will redirect all future calls from debt attorneys and any credit collection agency to his office, so you will no longer have to deal with them yourself. Your creditors will then be forced to speak with Mr. White – best bk lawyer in Houston, who has extensive experience in dealing with all types of creditors. Also, even if you already have judgments against you Mr. White can stop any judgment recovery against your bank accounts or other assets you own.
CALL THE LAW OFFICES OF O.MILLER WHITE – Bankruptcy Law Firm Houston281-257-2477 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION TO FIND OUT HOW YOU TOO CAN ELIMINATE ALL YOUR UNWANTED DEBTS
Get the Financial Relief You Deserve!
For many people, their debts are a source of endless worry, stress, and concern. Mounting debt can also affect people physically and emotionally. Do not allow your debts to hold you down any longer. By consulting our Houston bankruptcy attorney about filing for bankruptcy, you are taking control of the situation and finding a solution to your problem with legal debt elimination.
If you are interested in learning more about how to file for bankruptcy in Houston, you’ve come to the right place. Bankruptcy Attorney O. Miller White is a Houston bankruptcy lawyer with over 26 years of experience handling chapter 7 bankruptcies in Houston, and has represented many hundreds of good folks just like you.
To schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your debts and financial situation, please do not hesitate to contact Houston bankruptcy attorney O. Miller White at (281) 257-2477.
Serving the Northwest Houston area:
Spring, Champions, Tomball, Cypress, Woodlands, Klein, Northeast Houston, Conroe, Atascocita, Lake Conroe, Humble, Lake Houston, Central Houston, Heights, River Oaks, Southwest Houston , Bellaire, Richmond, Galleria, Rosenberg, Missouri City, Sugar land, West Houston, Katy, Southeast Houston, Clear Lake, La Porte, Friendswood, League City, Deer Park, Pasadena, Pearland, East Houston, Baytown and Channelview.