Bankruptcy Lawyer in Houston TX
We are an Experienced Bankruptcy Law Firm Serving Houston, Texas
If you need to know how to file bankruptcy in Houston to stop the bill collector harassment, anxiety, worry, and stress it is time to talk to the Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer. If you are worried about the lawsuits and what else could happen if you can't pay your bills, you need to know the following information:
- By retaining the representation of a highly skilled Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer at our firm, you can end most or all the collection calls to you at home or work.
- After the filing of bankruptcy by our firm, your bill collectors will be prohibited under federal law from contacting you or filing a lawsuit against you .
- Although most or all of your debts will be gone approximately 90 days after filing for bankruptcy, you will still most likely be able to keep your residence, household goods, furniture, work items, and automobiles, and many other items. This is due to the skillful use of bankruptcy exemptions which allows you to keep the maximum amount of your family assets allowed under bankruptcy law.
- After the successful completion of your chapter 7 bankruptcy case you will receive a bankruptcy discharge. This means your legal obligation to pay these debts is gone forever.
- Also our Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer can advise you on the prudent use of credit after bankruptcy.
Why Hiring a Bankruptcy Lawyer Makes a Difference
If you are struggling to pay off a significant amount of debt, you should strongly consider speaking with the Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer O. Miller White. There are many benefits to working with a bankruptcy lawyer to file for bankruptcy in Houston,Tx.
First, U.S. bankruptcy laws are notorious for being complex, confusing, and difficult to fully understand. Mr. White can assess your financial situation and explain to you how to file bankruptcy in the Houston area in a way that is clear and easy for you to understand. Mr. White can also help ensure that you meet all necessary requirements before filing your bankruptcy case. For example, you must pass an income-expense test and also a "means test" before a Houston bankruptcy law firm can file a bankruptcy Chapter 7 and stop all creditor harassment against you in Houston,Texas
There are other reasons why it is to your advantage to have a skilled bankruptcy attorney like O. Miller White working on your behalf. Mr. White can address and resolve any issues, obstacles, or problems that may arise during the bankruptcy process that threaten the success of your case. In addition, Mr. White can also protect you from creditors or collection agencies who try to contact you after our Houston bankruptcy law firm has filed for your bankruptcy protection. Furthermore, should you have a question concerning your case Mr. White would be more than happy to provide you with answers and information.
Mr. White provides legal expertise and dedicated service to his clients in a variety of Bankruptcy related issues such as:
- General Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Creditor Harassment
- How to Stop Creditors
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Keeping your Home and Assets after Bankruptcy
Get the Financial Relief You Deserve!
For many people, their debts are a source of endless worry, stress, and concern. Mounting debt can also affect people physically and emotionally. Do not allow your debts to hold you down any longer. By consulting our bankruptcy attorney about filing for bankruptcy, you are taking control of the situation and finding a solution to your problem by legal debt elimination.
If you are interested in learning more about how to file for bankruptcy in Houston, you've come to the right place. Attorney O. Miller White is a the Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer with over 20 years experience handling chapter 7 bankruptcys in Houston, and has represented many hundreds of good folks just like you. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your debts and financial situation, please do not hesitate to contact Houston bankruptcy attorney O. Miller White at (281) 257-2477.
Serving the Northwest Houston, 1960, Spring, Champions, Tomball, Cypress, Woodlands, Klein, Northeast Houston, Conroe, Atascocita, Lake Conroe, Humble, Lake Houston, Central Houston, Heights, River Oaks, Southwest Houston , Bellaire, Richmond, Galleria, Rosenberg, Missouri City, Sugar land, West Houston, Katy, Southeast Houston, Clear Lake, La Porte, Friendswood, League City, Deer Park, Pasadena, Pearland, East Houston, Baytown and Channelview.