Experienced Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Houston, TX
Not only have I been handling Chapter 7 bankruptcies as an attorney for over 25 years but I also have 25 years of experience with all aspects of corporate credit.
With this combined experience it is very unlikely that any credit problem you have will be new to our attorney.
With the help of law Offices of o. Miller White, you can:
- End all collection calls
- Cancel your debts in as little as 90 days
- Use bankruptcy exemptions to protect all your assets
- Benefit from advice on prudent credit use
- Receive a FREE consultation about how we can eliminate your debts also
Take your first step toward taking your life back.
How Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Can Give You Relief
Are you struggling with growing bills and mounting unpaid debts? If so, you’re not alone. Many circumstances can cause ordinary folks like you to be in this position through no fault of your own. A sudden job loss, a family emergency, a divorce or separation, an unexpected medical illness, can all result in unplanned financial hardship.
If you are suffering from the burden of too much debt, it’s important to take control of your finances by contacting the Law Offices of O. Miller White.
- By retaining the representation of a highly skilled Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer at our firm, you can end most or all the collection calls to you at home or work.
- After the filing of bankruptcy by our firm, your bill collectors will be prohibited under federal law from contacting you or filing a lawsuit against you .
- Although most or all of your debts will be gone approximately 90 days after filing for bankruptcy, you will still most likely be able to keep your residence, household goods, furniture, work items, and automobiles, and many other items. This is due to the skillful use of bankruptcy exemptions which allows you to keep the maximum amount of your family assets allowed under bankruptcy law.
- After the successful completion of your chapter 7 bankruptcy case you will receive a bankruptcy discharge. This means your legal obligation to pay these debts is gone forever.
- As an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney, O. Miller White has helped countless clients throughout the Houston area fight back against their creditors and put an end to abuse or credit harassment. If you are a victim of creditor harassment, you can trust Mr. White to act quickly in stopping your bankruptcy creditors from continuing to contact and harass you after your bankruptcy process begins. Should you retain his legal services, Mr. White will redirect all future calls from debt attorneys and any credit collection agency to his office, so you will no longer have to deal with them yourself. Your creditors will then be forced to speak with Mr. White, who has extensive experience in dealing with all types of creditors. Also, even if you already have judgments against you Mr. White can stop any judgment recovery against your bank accounts or other assets you own.
CALL THE LAW OFFICES OF O.MILLER WHITE 281-257-2477 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION TO FIND OUT HOW YOU TOO CAN ELIMINATE ALL YOUR UNWANTED DEBTS
Why Hiring a Bankruptcy Lawyer Makes a Difference
If you are struggling to pay off a significant amount of debt, you should strongly consider speaking with the Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer O. Miller White.
There are many benefits of working with a bankruptcy lawyer to file for bankruptcy in Houston,TX.
First, U.S. bankruptcy laws are notorious for being complex, confusing, and difficult to fully understand. Mr. White can assess your financial situation and explain to you how to file bankruptcy in the Houston area clear, easy to understand way.
Mr. White can also help ensure that you meet all necessary requirements before filing your bankruptcy case. For example, you must pass an income-expense test and also a “means test” before a chapter 7 bankruptcy can be filed and you can stop all creditor harassment against you in Houston, Texas.
There are other reasons why it is to your advantage to have a skilled bankruptcy attorney like O. Miller White working on your behalf. Mr. White can address and resolve any issues, obstacles, or problems that may arise during the bankruptcy process that threaten the success of your case.
In addition, Mr. White can also protect you from creditors or collection agencies who try to contact you after our Houston bankruptcy law firm has filed for your bankruptcy protection. Furthermore, should you have a question concerning your case Mr. White would be more than happy to provide you with answers and information.
Mr. White provides legal expertise and dedicated service to his clients in a variety of bankruptcy related issues, such as:
- General Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Creditor Harassment
- How to Stop Creditors
- Rebuilding Credit after Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Keeping Your Home and Assets after Bankruptcy
Get the Financial Relief You Deserve!
For many people, their debts are a source of endless worry, stress, and concern. Mounting debt can also affect people physically and emotionally. Do not allow your debts to hold you down any longer. By consulting our bankruptcy attorney about filing for bankruptcy, you are taking control of the situation and finding a solution to your problem with legal debt elimination.
If you are interested in learning more about how to file for bankruptcy in Houston, you’ve come to the right place. Attorney O. Miller White is a Houston bankruptcy lawyer with over 25 years of experience handling chapter 7 bankruptcies in Houston, and has represented many hundreds of good folks just like you.
To schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your debts and financial situation, please do not hesitate to contact Houston bankruptcy attorney O. Miller White at (281) 257-2477.
Serving the Northwest Houston area:
Spring, Champions, Tomball, Cypress, Woodlands, Klein, Northeast Houston, Conroe, Atascocita, Lake Conroe, Humble, Lake Houston, Central Houston, Heights, River Oaks, Southwest Houston , Bellaire, Richmond, Galleria, Rosenberg, Missouri City, Sugar land, West Houston, Katy, Southeast Houston, Clear Lake, La Porte, Friendswood, League City, Deer Park, Pasadena, Pearland, East Houston, Baytown and Channelview.